Wednesday, July 3, 2013

afternoon stitching

 
Whatever I'm doing my little guy wants to do it too. So when I saw this super adorable beginner's stitching kit by Lemon Tree Studio, I knew this would be a great way to have him stitch beside me while I work on my embroidery. He loves the plastic canvas shapes...and is so tickled to be using a real needle.

 
But the owl lace cards are too adorable for words. He keeps his little drawstring bag of stitching right next to mine so that when he sees me stitching, he gets busy with his project too.


 
Isn't he an adorable stitching companion? 

10 comments:

Debby said...

Yes, he is adorable. So cute to see him doing things with you. On your other post about the sand box. When I would do a pirate theme at pre-school, I would spray paint little rocks gold and hide them. The kids thought they were great. Maybe when the bling wears off a little hide some of those in his sandbox.

Jenny Holiday & Aaron said...

I could die from the cuteness!!! So so sweet!! Happy summer guys!!

Love ya!
Xo jenny...and Aaron sends hugs!

Beedeebabee said...

He's just so, so cute! Makes me wish my guys were little all over again! :)

Unknown said...

I thought my heart would melt when he went to the farmers market but seeing him stitch......that just did it! <3

Dori said...

So sweet! I just love this age. Well....actually, I've pretty much loved all the ages! : )

Sara P said...

Love seeing pics of your little man. So cute that he wants to be just like you!

Unknown said...

I love stitching of any kind. It totally warmed my heart to get to see Alfredo stitching. Just adorable. Just another example of how loved he must feel to have you as a nurturing Mother.

Jacquelynne Steves said...

Looks like you are having a really fun summer :) It goes by so fast, doesn't it?

Genie said...

These are the memories he will recall. He is concentrating so hard...adorable.

martha brown said...

He is so cute, Amy! I'm going to buy one of these for my cousins daughter!