Wednesday, April 21, 2010

let's count our blessings...

64% of you voted for doing the counting our blessings as our next stitchalong project!


What's a stitchalong?
A stitchalong is a group stitching project in which participants regularly post their progress on their blog and/or a project flickr group. 

Do I need a blog to participate? 
Not at all. But it is fun to see what everyone is doing so maybe you'll consider posting your stitches on our project's flickr group. 

I've never stitched before...can I still participate? 
Definitely! Everyone is invited and encouraged to stitchalong. 

I want to read more about this project...

5 comments:

linda said...

Super cool...I am a total beginner, but would love to join in and learn in a positive community. I think it's a wonderful project theme :)

Anonymous said...

we like very much your work. I hope you also like our project: www.sancoloreaeng.blogspot.com

Saucy said...

Dear Amy,

I'm pretty thrilled that you are hosting another stitchalong. I missed the last one because I was so very busy with the Cheerios but now I feel like I have the time... I had made plans to start a sampler now that I can, and here you are, ready with a project!

Tomorrow I will try to find the fabric, today I picked out floss. I like your idea of the bright colours so I will see what kind of fabric I can turn up...

xoxo
Sasha

Baby registry said...

I don't know how to make them myself. I want to try.

Jenny said...

Because I finally finished my gratitude stitching project and you are who inspired me to start it in the beginning with your wonderful stitch along, I thought I would share with you my post of my completed project and say a BIG THANK YOU for the inspiration.
http://parvus-unus.blogspot.com/2012/11/finished-gratitude-embroidery.html