Thursday, February 25, 2010

stamp sets

I love all these stamp sets I just added to the shop. I'm thinking about stamping them onto tea towels and embroidering them. Can't you just see this on a pretty tea towel, with a pom pom fringe. Oh yes.

Wouldn't it be fun to do a whole series of them?

Click here to purchase any of these stamp sets.

I'm on a bit of a stitching kick, aren't I? And I am seriously thinking I'll do the 39 squares for 39 years sampler. Want to do it along with me? We could do a group blog or something. Let me know if you're interested. Otherwise, maybe I'll just do a little widget to the side of my blog that shows each square each day. Starting March 1.

14 comments:

Jackie said...

Those stamps are adorable! The sampler sounds so fun. I've been admiring them around blogland and would love to try one (mine would have to be 44 squares...) - a group blog project sounds fun!

Linda Jo said...

Love the stamps. I would play, too!

meleen said...

amy,

i'll stitch along wth you, but i think i need more than 39 squares(wink-wink)!!!

meleen

April b said...

The sampler sounds fun but I will have to do 50 squares.

Stevie said...

Wowza those stamp sets ROCK!

I would love to stitch along with you. I recently got two embroidery books from a Valentine swap...now is the perfect time to start! Starting March 1st!

ros said...

I would love to stitch along - what fun! Something to look forward to everyday after work!

Anonymous said...

how fun Amy...I'm going to play along too! xoxo

Joanna {sweet finds} said...

Hi Amy Powers! How are you?

Congrats on your lil' shop! It looks great.

I wanna play along... I saw 39, and thought I can do that!

I'll be ready March 1st. I was thinking about my squares in my sleep last night. Is that cheating? LOL

hugs to you & Alfredo,
Joanna

Amy M. said...

I have been wanting to learn embroidery so this could be a good excuse! Count me in!

-amy
Crafting by candlelight

mysweetbella said...

Those stamps make me very HAPPY!!!! Love them and can't wait to get my hands on them. Okay, count me in on the 39 stitch along. By the way, love your work and you inspire me to CREATE!!!

Angela said...

I want in too!! I will be 39 in Nov. so this is perfect for me. I'll get my supplies ready for March 1st!!
Love the stamps, may have to figure out how to add some stamps to the 39 squares.
Can't wait.
angela

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!

Vanessa Spencer said...

so cute! i love the little banner style stamps!

Kateyed said...

Amy,
I want them all! Yes, want each an every one of them. Somewhere in this pile of magazines, I have an Open Sky 20% off certificate. I think I have qualified as a "frequent buyer." ;-)