Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Thanksgiving Gift

Hello, friends. I wanted to tell you about a special promotion over at OpenSky. For a limited time you will get a coupon for $25 off a $50 purchase when you make a purchase of any value from my OpenSky store.

And check out this very cute glitter sampler...


Buy it, get the coupon via email and splurge on your next order! You'll get free shipping on both orders and $25 off the second order of $50 or more!


It would be like getting a whole jelly bean assortment of Angelina Fibers for free!

Happy Thanksgiving!

(Now we'll return to the regularly scheduled program of stirring and mixing and heating and boiling...)

3 comments:

Jean A. said...

Amy~ I'm thankful to have a small piece of you in my life. I'm thankful that God has blessed you and Rich with Alfredo! Blessings!

Bryanna Lenan said...

Your blog looks lovely! I was sorry to miss you at Silver Bella, you are def one of my fav bellas!
xo
Bryanna

Decor To Adore said...

So wee and sweet!


Please come by and enter my GIVEAWAY.