Wednesday, August 12, 2009

playing house

Last December, sweet friend Claudine invited me to participate in a project using her wonderful sticky back canvas. A whole bunch of artists and crafters were asked to make a house and all of the houses would be displayed at January's CHA.

Well looky here! Somerset Studio did an article on the house project in their latest issue. Can you believe how adorable Claudine's big top inspired house is? Seeing Claudine's house makes me want to pull out that sticky back canvas and play!

Check out Claudine's blog for lots of ideas and projects on ways to use Sticky Back Canvas. You can also take a peek at what the display looked like at CHA and spot some of our friends' houses, including Hope and Charlotte!

7 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

What a fun idea
Alison

Sue said...

Great to see you today! Thanks for showing us your studio - it rocks!!! Congrats on the article. I can't wait to pick up a copy of the magazine and take a closer look. Alfredo is sure a cutie!!

Sue E.

Anonymous said...

I love everything you do/post. Wanted to ask you if Inspired Ideas (probably my all-time favorite online magazine) has gone away forever? I hope not!!

Best,
Liesa

P.S. Your work space is a dream.

Gina said...

I hope you'll get a chance to go to Castles in the Air in Berkeley when you come to CA. You would love it! I can picture you buying one of everything (at the very least).

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

Another fun craft to try - thanks! And I enjoyed seeing you and Alfredo on Emeril just now! He's just adorable, and you look really happy. It must be fun to be hanging around with Emeril!

Cheers, Andrea

Elyse said...

adorable

xo

Holly Loves Art said...

Very fun Amy! Congrats on the publication! Love seeing your studio progress too!

I am so happy that we'll be sharing a table next month at Kim's event. I really looking forward to all the fun!

Have a great day!

Holly