Wednesday, November 14, 2007

playclothes!

First of all, thank you my friends for all your very kind and warm encouragement. We are really excited about making a home for children who need it most. I'll definitely keep you posted.

Secondly, I wanted to announce that I've added the playclothes to the site.

My sweet friend Cindy worked for weeks on these, sewing and snipping and adding beautiful details. Click here to see the collection.

I decided to separate the tee shirts from the pants because of a little bit of a size discrepancy. The shirts run quite a bit on the small side while the pants are cut extra generous. If you buy both a shirt and a muu-muu, please use this coupon to get a discount: mymuumuu1




















If you purchased a pair of muu-muus at SilverBella and there's a problem with sizing, just let me know, will ya?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The muu-muus are so sweet looking!
Congratulations on becomnig foster parents. You have a most generous spirit and those children will be so blessed by you!

Anonymous said...

De-lurking to comment on 'something big' and to say I wish you both lots of luck on your huge new venture. I admire you for it. Those children will be coming to such a warm and welcoming and loving home. Always enjoy your blog and its positive vibes. Greetings from Norfolk UK