Monday, June 4, 2007

damned robots!


Saturday, I had so much to tell you. I went to log into Blogger and you'll never guess what happened. I had a message waiting for me saying "This blog has been locked by Blogger's spam-prevention robots. You will not be able to publish your posts, but you will be able to save them as drafts." A real live human had to check my blog to be sure that I am, in fact, a real live human as well...and not some spam producing robot. The funniest thing is that these blog-combing robots are searching for blogs that are, among other things, filled with nonsensical text. That's hysterical to me.

So, I've just been realized from custody and I'm now free again to fill your ears with all the nonsensical text you can take.

I'll be back soon with some more fun. First, and foremost, I wanted to tell you that I'm so thrilled to be signed up for Silver Bella! I'm so excited. It is going to be the best party ever! Are you going?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to be a Bella! I'm tickled pink! :)

AMCSviatko said...

Blogger thought I was a spamming robot too and locked my blog as well...but I just decamped to a temporary blog for the weekend and am now shifting everything back into its real home.

I suspect it happened to a lot of people as the weekend was pretty quiet in blogland (or perhaps it's because it's the first week of summer in the USA?

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to meeting and working with you Amy!

Wendy Updegraff said...

Yeah! Amy I'm so glad you are going to Silver Bella, I can't wait to meet you.

Lilli in Vancouver said...

I'll be Bella-ing too! WooHooo! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are going to Bella too. Oh how I wish I were going. I hope you share photos from the event.

Anonymous said...

That's so funny re. nonsensical text (they actually say that?) lol