Wednesday, October 5, 2005

amy's book report



I love this book! LOVE! It is so inspiring. I bought it last week and decided immediately that I needed to do something better with my workspace. It's getting there...maybe soon I can post pictures so that you can see what it looks like.

There are tons of artists you'll recognize whose workspaces are featured in this book. Our friend Sandra Evertson, for one. To name a few others: Wendy Addison, Kitty Bartholomew (or as Rich likes to call her "Skunk lady"...he means it in the nicest way, Kitty), Victoria MacKenzie-Childs (You've got to check out her funky hair-do...she didn't miss a single color in the rainbow!), Charlotte Lyons (One of Mary Engelbreit's chums), Anna Corba, April Cornell and Jill Schwartz (whose display I accidently toppled in New York! I screamed when it happened. I keep thinking about selling her designs.)

The book is packed tight with hints and tips and ideas that will really inspire you to carve out a space for you to light your creative fire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that's it! After such a great recommendation, this book is going on my wish list today!

Michelle

Gina said...

I seen it in a magazine last month, it looked like a great book to get, but I forgot all about it. Thanks for reminding me. I think I will run out tomorrow and get it.